POET Technologies Inc.

AIF p.9
about 9 years ago
Context
about 9 years ago
dots
about 9 years ago
in response to fairchijisback's message

FJ, how could you possibly read my post yesterday and take this from it? Honestly. You are reaching so hard, you're going to fall on your face. In no way, shape, or form did I blame the board about my missed attempt to double down on my flipping position. I congratulated those that got in and showed confidence and mentioned that I hestitated and missed out on a great chance. Once again, my main point of my arguments the past few days, learn to read. I ridiculed my attempt and mentioned I of course am still holding the 1.46'ers since I still see it as a positive flipping position considering I see us on the way up now.

You are just re-emphasizing what I already wrote and trying to make it a point against me. I already said there are those who know lots about the tech, there are those that truly understand the legal documents or NR's, the AIF for example. I just wrote this. Once again, read. It's funny that you write this yet roast Chart POV when he was providing accurate technical analysis, that I know many found very useful and you essentially banished him from the board.

Once again, read. Dot connecting is fine, but the dots need to be there and actually be connected before it runs wild on this board as fact. Apple deals, IBM deals, were dot connections that went rampant on this board and were almost taken as fact or a sure thing. Taking peoples "inside sources" and using this as justification to run with ideas, like you're hinting at is irresponsible. These deals have never materialized to date and once again no one gets called out for making these "knowledgeable claims" through inside sources and higher ups in the industry when they whiff time and time again. I bet all of them will come on when we do sign a deal and say "Aha! See I told you last February 2014 that a deal was coming in a couple of weeks with company X" and then fail to own up to the fact that they have linked deals to every company in the Semi conductor industry in the past.

The Pinetree selling was very good DD from this board. These are great posts and very valuable for myself and I know personally many others. These are dots that the board collectively put together and successfully connected. You are arguing points that I have already mentioned were positive and good board content? Why do you keep agreeing with me and yet attempt to bring it up as a new point?

Cheers and go Poet. Feel free to respond but I'm done posting on this topic for now on the board. My points been made and the majority of your arguments you don't even realize you're just agreeing with me and my past posts.

Cheers and keep up the great DD. Your knowledge and connections to POET are extremely valuable to me and this board. I don't agree with your approach and stance at times over the years but the previous two sentences are the truth and you know this.

Please login to post a reply
SteveWilson
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2014
Social Links