POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

Hey FJ,

Completely agree with what you wrote in the second paragraph but keep in mind that there is lots of speculation, and the speculation, I'd say over 95% from many on here has gone exactly no where. Especially those that claim to be more in the know, that then disappear and don't address their inside knowledge/sources whiffing time and time again. How long has the fruit company and deals been right around the corner and been taken out of context from NR's from the board. This is the only point that I was trying to make that we need to look at the overall context and the facts and not get carried away. This actually makes it reflect negatively on POET when in fact they are making such strong strides. Unsubstantiated hype gets everyone excited for no reason and then disappoints, when POET is churning along impressing me and I know many others which should be the main focus. With the DD on here and knowledgeable people in many fields, we can do better.

I no doubt think that POET has something currently lined up (perhaps just awaiting prototypes which should be wrapping up quite soon ~August 2015 as we were last notified), or other potential partnerships on the go. That being said, looking into every angle is fine, but speculation needs to be clear that it's speculation. Running with the word "#exciting" from a guys twitter account that has no insider information, and to be honest due to the extensive feedback from yourself, Rainer, Rob, etc.... on this board, he has less information than you, myself and everyone else who frequents this board. Running with this and letting it go wild on the board that a deal is imminent with Apple or whatever company, is not acceptable. The overhype needs to be squashed so that facts shine through (or even the potential leads or disection of NR's to clarify), the extensive DD done by yourself, Rainer, Rob, Oogee, Abel, and others, not the posts that you and many others know are just nonsense.

With regards to your attempt to link me to being a poster that shows up only around volatility, that is beneath you FJ and you know it. Stop throwing this out every time you post against someone as it's growing tiresome. This is especially true when you throw it at someone like myself who you have known for a long time and that you know better than to make a comment like that. I've been in this company for over 4 years now and you know this better than 99% of the folks on here through our years and years of communications. I read the board regularly, as you once again already know and am only at most a few days behind the posts due to having a career and traveling fairly often. I have had my core the entire time and play with a small amount of shares in order to increase my core position with success flips. That being said, I recently posted I bought flippers, yes flippers at 1.46 and held the whole way down since I couldn't see where we'd settle and failed to get in for more. I still have those and even congratulated those that got a larger piece near the bottom.

Calmer day today with regards to volume. My opinion is that the recent blip is like what many on here posted and I believe, that the selling pressure combined with potential stop losses hit churned out big volume to the downside which was met with strong support all the way down. Lots of warrants churned up and a quick and volatile shot back up to is to me an extremely strong signal. As many have said before, it appears the spring is quite tight and I'm excited to see when we get that big news which I expect and hope is coming very soon.

Please login to post a reply
SteveWilson
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2014
Social Links