POET Technologies Inc.

in response to BlackToad's message

What are you talking about Blacktoad? Do you even read or are you just strengthening my position that people speak too often without thinking on this board. Where did I say that we should forget about the news? There were lots of interesting and intelligent posts on here the past few days of people disecting the new information. This is great but unfortunately it gets swallowed up in posts related to people being incapable or unwilling to understand the information correctly and running away with silly ideas that mislead others reading the board.

The licensing example was one that we recently went through (past several days) and people ran away with the idea that we're licensing tech to Apple, or BAE, or someone else and how much money can we be making from it? When it was clearly written that they were taking about the licensing they have themselves, POET. Are you upset with me that this isn't true? I honestly feel like people downvote posts or react negatively to those that clarify things for others and ruin their daydream.

The OT, or off topic part was a congrats to those that added or rebought their positions near the lows that we saw two trading days ago. What is so wrong with that? You don't seem capable of reading and comprehending my posts so please refrain from commenting on them in the future. You're just proving my point that you didn't read/understand my post.

TIA -> Thanks in advance

Steve

Please login to post a reply
SteveWilson
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined