POET Technologies Inc.

AIF p.9
about 9 years ago
Context
about 9 years ago
dots
about 9 years ago
in response to SteveWilson's message

Steve I stand by my previous post. And as far as you discussing your trading activities and apparently your missed opportunity then blaming this forum for ruining your trade(or at least that is the way I understood your post yesterday). You have been cautioned in the past that this is not acceptable. Right? That point needs no further discussion unless you would prefer to take it off line with me.

The other point I would make is that there are people who have a greater level of knowledge than others and as such voiced opinions or you prefer speculation often does contain an element of truth often much more than you will ever know. There are in fact a number of people with good connections to information that fly under the radar in this forum. For example the discussion about the heavy selling and investors thinking the worst when the reality was it was Pinetree and knowledge of Piinetree selling which drove the market over the past couple weeks.

I can tell you that a statement was made that “smart money knows why POET was being dumped” long before the bulk of that selling was over. This forum managed to make the connections with information that was publicly available and until Pinetree issued news it was speculation. The point I am making Steve is that lecturing this forum about making and discussing connections is not acceptable. Unfortunately those dots which have been connected on this forum have created a level of difficulty for POET at times which was a message delivered at the AGM.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message