POET Technologies Inc.

Atomic
about 10 years ago
in response to fairchij's message

Fj, I do agree with some of what you say but I do not like reverse splits.

First , I want to know for what reason exactly the company wants a RS, not just guesses here on this board. (And I don't see where the company has given a reason for a RS )

Second, if it's to increase share price to get on a big board, I don't want my shares reverse split 5-1 if a 2-1 split will do.

Third, yes I agree that this company has been, and is doing a great job, but there's nothing wrong with the discussion here (baring insults and ignorance) to keep the company honest and working for the shareholders. When I say shareholders I mean retail because that is us and the reason we are here on this board. Far to often when a company such as POET gets to this point in it's progression retail investors are ignored and thrown to the lions having out lived their usefulness in favor of "the Mr. Big" stakeholder.

So we need to never follow blindly, we need to always ask the questions and demand answers. If the answer suits us we vote for it, if not we vote against it providing we have that opportunity to have that vote, than if not, in which case we use this board to help us get our point accross.

(Btw, you have done a great job in this respect and I thank you for it.)

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message