POET Technologies Inc.

in response to jojorogers's message

I think management knows there are forces out there that don't want poet to succeed. Two events that made me feel this way was the drop from 2.87 down to 1.35 for no apparent reason and Monday and Tuesday trading. Right out of the gate we should have gapped up 20 to 40 cents on Mr Fab's annoucement. Not like most of our news releases where you need a PHD to understand, this one was easy to understand - this company must have something real for this guy to join their board. Also the spreads between the bids and asks were never larger than a penny. This tells me programs were just trading between themselves. If real humans/retailers were trading and I just heard the news why in the hell would I sell you my shares for one cent more - if you want my shares give me 40 cents and then I might sell a few and the next seller would do the same but I never saw any of this - everybody here saw that because they were posting all day "who is selling" and "why are they selling at that price"

Anyway, the point I'm trying to get to is that management needs to get on the NASDAQ to move forward more aggressively. If the company has this 5 to 1 split approved, it's one more arsenal they could fire back with to achieve theirs and our goals. Also it sends a message to these forces that you now have to knock us down to the 40 cent range not just below 2.00 to stop us.

I believe in our management and the technology

Please login to post a reply
letitwalk
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/10/2014
Social Links