POET Technologies Inc.

Atomic
about 10 years ago
in response to turr's message

i am giving you a damm good reason

monocha has "only" be rewarded :

The Board approved the grant of 2,000,000 stock options to Mr. Manocha, pursuant to the Company's stock option plan. Pursuant to TSX Venture Exchange policies, and based on market price, the exercise price of the options was at CA$1.75
Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2014/07/07/poet-technologies-appoints-ajit-manocha-as-executive-vice-chairman-and#89FXeaT6U0jkotGg.99

do you think he is happy with that?while other members has been rewarded at least 3000000 and are not even know on the semiconductor industry?

big guys want big money ,that is it, simple and clear, specialy if they see a huge potential

monocha is not going to loose his money , that is for sure, that means i do not see, even with the reverse split go under 1.75 or equivalent( maybe for a very short term)

as we think is going to be a ceo of the company at least he asking a lot of more!!!!!

if poet is looking into a bigger ceo, prepare to pay him!!!

i think poet really did a good job to release the news on friday after the market close, to give all of us a lot of mexican jalapeno, and having the weekend to be rational and cooling down!

Please login to post a reply
stockguru72
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/01/2013
Social Links
Private Message