Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
News.
over 11 years ago
Re: News.
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
in response to MarlboroDog's message

I hear you Marlboro. It hasn't worked in the recent past.

Maybe some wishful thinking on my part, but I do believe that in 6-12 months from now that the better of the Juniors will rise to the top.

Only the Juniors with Cash and a proven resource will survive and in my opinion thrive.

Noront has that already but they can easily prove up some of that inferred resource at Eagle's Nest, and even find something new at another of their promising targets.

If Noront can add to the proven and probable resource of Eagle's Nest then the profitablity rises in a much higher proportion than the % increase to the resource. It's a safe bet that the Inferred resource is there, but to have it in the feasibility study it needs to be drilled more.

As the feasibilty study states the NPV of Eagle's Nest is $500m+. Proving up some of the Inferred can make that $500M a lot higher.

Noront might as well do some work while they are waiting for all of the other actors to take the stage.

Please login to post a reply
JDR
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/03/2012
Social Links
Private Message