Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Ed, I'm with you on this topic, in fact I don,t think we need to borrow any more money from anywhere other than enough to maintain a status quo. We have a resource at present and a damned good one at that. My feeling is to sit tight till movement is made by the politicians on financing access to the area, whether it be north -south or east -west, as well as a negotiated deal with the FN's involved. We don't need blockades of roads or rail lines to disrupt and devalue what we have once operations begin. I hate this waiting as much as the next guy but to me there is no value in creating more debt and or dilution at this point. I take a sit tight and wait and see attitude for now. I also think (gut feeling) that by the end of summer things will have changed for the better as far as share value. A good day to all. the deputy

Please login to post a reply
the deputy
City
Stirling
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2007
Social Links