Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazytrade's message

I know squat about mining but have to say Ditto to political, be it government or natives.

However I want to make my main comment in this post about the frequent reference to more drilling.

Why more drilling, particularly now? I am assuming that it is in reference to the nickel ore.

Will a few more tons of proven ore make much impact on the sp? I am again assuming that the focus is due to our flagging sp.

I think that it would make little if any difference. We have more than enough good quality tonnage to go to the bank with and fund the E-W road etc. should that be necessary. We do not want to build that road alone, why should we when it is as much for other mines and particularly for the native communities, therefore we wait as with the railway.

Actually spending cash now on drilling could be looked on as spending money too early on less necessary tonnage and not saving it for a ramp, road or other more immediate infrastructure. Hence such usage could have a negative effect on sp.

Further we all know that once we are mining at depth further drilling can be accomplished from there at less dollar expense. Therefore it is sound reasoning to wait until then.

Just trying to make all of you keep focus on the main road and not get side tracked too much by views to the sides. Like Sum I on occasion post slightly nagative views lest some of you get too euphoric about possibilities. Heck, I'm as enthusiastic about the nickel ore as any of you.

Cheers to all holders, Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006