Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

There are people in every stock that can't seem to get the buy low and sell high idea. Hindsight is a great thing. I think now is the time to buy and not to be selling if you think the infrastucture will be a group effort from all stakeholders. I want to keep my %. If you are holding $5 shares you would be prudent to buy twice as many .80 shares If you don't believe that we need government support with hired leaders to help with the project and that it would be faster without that, you are wrong. These people are here to fast track the process and I think they are very much needed. This is not government but facilitators to work with everybody so the government crap doesn't happen to slow us down. I would of loved to have these positions on every mine I helped to build. If Noront had hit a second Eagle in the first attemps a few years back, I am sure that we would have had a different story. We still could hit again as the typical nickel sulfide conduit models say that that is what is common. We have the difficulty of not being able to see outcrops to understand geology. We are moving along in project if not in SP. The disconect is the best way to make the most money. IMO

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message