Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to khareema's message
I never said, and it probably applies to a huge majority here, that chromite was worthless.

The comments from about two years ago were that there is a limited market for chromite so the sale of it has to be stretched out for decades.

By comparison, our nickel can be sold in almost any quantity that we can extract. With the size of the deposit, the quantity sold would not depreciate the nickel price by much.

Same can be said about the copper and the PMs.

In addition, our Eagle's Nest resource is much richer than the chromites in the Ring. By richer I mean dollars per ton obtained to the cost of processing it. Hence it is a logical decision to build the nickel mine first.

Similarly, the Ring is not worthless because there is no infrastructure to support it. It is money in a bank that you can not access yet. And I also think that the infrastructure announcement is likely to be before the Ontario election this fall. Opposition parties are sure to promise it if elected. ( No I do not have any insight, just guessing )

As for sell out price, my overall average is between 1.40 & 1.50 ( hold of 1.97 and trades of 1.05), so a price of $6 would just give me a smile. I need $10+ for a decent grin. So my heart goes to those of you who are holding shares from about 6$. Needless to say, I hope you sell for a profit.

A sale below 3$ will not do for me, I Will think it as a robbery. Cheers.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links