Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to khareema's message

"If I can net the same % that I did from FWR, or from 2 shots at SPQ, or even what I saw from the little investment I had in KWG, I will happily exit stage left with a big smile on my face."

Ah... brag on K! :) Some of us weren't as saavy as you. There are still those floating around with a much higher average cost and some of them might just get it back if the BOD turn out to be good guys. We know what a company like NOT should fetch. We know what this area is likely to turn out to be. Some time down the road we may realize that we've been taken on any deal that transpires when we see what really takes place in the ROF.....or just maybe we'll get to settle on something that is pleasant enough. It will be a different bar set for each investor....as you just illustrated.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message