Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
any idea?
over 13 years ago
Hypochrisy
over 13 years ago
Re: Hypocrisy
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
in response to res-investor's message

If the FN owned stock they would see the impact in their own investment of every negative comment, they would feel the pain of every blockade. They would want the projects to advance an would not want a drilling season to be lost.

I know that as an investor in NOT, PRB and others in the fing of fire.... I am getting fed up with all these negative actions and blockades by the FN.... and it happens all across the country.... Every company should do this... The FN would profit from assets found on their traditional ground and not profit when they chase investors and industry away.... Rather than a dollar figure... just give them shares in your company.... If they want them to be worthless then bash away and blockade till their hearts are content.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links