Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to siegfried's message

The FN have been a deterent for investors to come into the Ring of Fire plays.... Their actions affect the share price. The way to get the FN on side is to make them feel the same pain as we do as investors. I would never bash a stock I own a large position in and I believe they would be as well if they were shareholders..... IE give them 10 Million shares to be held in escrow untill milestones are met..... IE Feasability, production financing, etc. This way they would be more cooperative and less willing to crap in their own blanket!

Thus the consequences of their actions are seen in their own portfolio of assets..... they would be objective about the development and profit more from posative spin reducing dilution in the future as more funds are required.... IE financing under duress as we are now.

The amount of their profitability indirectly proportional to their activism. They would want the projects to advance bringing jobs, wealth and increased standard of living to their comunities..

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links