Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
AND GET THIS!
almost 14 years ago
in response to herbwiebe's message

The" good life" these days seems to be one where a person either sets up a public corporation or is influential enough/skilled to be elected to management or the BOD of a public corp. and then it seems clear sailing with a constant shower of good salaries /bonuses and/or options,etc.,etc. The AGM's in most cases seem to be rubber stamps for what they want to do and retail seems to have very little leverage,if any, to do anything about the practice,save sell out and move on to a more palatable investment opportunity. Do not get me wrong,there are good companies out there with good management practices . As you all know it is so important to do DD at all times to find them. To me good management ranks as # 1 when i do my DD.

I thought that the questionable practices happened only on wall street. Yah right.

Anyone know of any public corporations looking for people that want to sit on their Boards??Ha ha. If you cannot beat them,then join them. I am a bit scarcastic in the above,but just wanted to air my feelings.

Cheers and have a good weekend.

Please login to post a reply
Thistime
City
edmonton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/18/2008