Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to scarff's message

OK so here it is in black and white... the comment was,

"He was asked a direct question at the AGM re doing a PP and he said they were financed into next year. He knew this PP was being done and he LIED. What a piece of work."

Now, standing in a court of law, he technically did NOT lie. He simply avoided the question, like any good politician... perhaps if there had been a lawyer there, they would have persisted with a "yes or no" answer to their question, not allowing a sidelong answer to be accepted. He did not lie, he withheld some information. That is 2 entirely different things. And it is also a direct look into his character/soul.

Am I happy with this PP??? Are you kidding me? If I didn't believe in what I believe, I would be holding the rope to string someone up... but the persistent question was not asked again and again so he got away with one. It would be interesting to know exactly who (and I mean, name a name, not some company or entity or business, but WHO) is being given this gift...

Hey, people are greedy. That's the bottom line. When this company was taken over from Mr. Nemis, it was inevitable that something like this would happen. And the funny thing is... it's all perfectly LEGAL. What a great system for the rich, again. Oh well, hopefully, they will still let a couple of crumbs fall off the table for us lowlifes to nibble on before we all starve to death..............

Herb :-{

Please login to post a reply
herbwiebe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2009
Social Links