Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to herbwiebe's message

"He was asked a direct question at the AGM re doing a PP and he said they were financed into next year. He knew this PP was being done and he LIED. What a piece of work."

Wes didn't say there will not be any PP, he said there were no needs for one, since there was 20MM$ in the bank.

This is why this makes me think that this PP was not an usual private call for cash, but rather a 'convenience' placement with a specific investor, with whom it were probably 'agreed' to arrange this Placement when and if the SP would be around 1,25 $. A FT placement would give a net cost well below the gross investment, probably near 1$ in this case. (It would also be interesting to know if any individuals are participating in this FT PP...)

As I said earlier, I would not be surprised if Dundee was one of the "certain institutional Investors" referred to in the February 12, 2010 Prospectus filed as regards the issuance of 2.4MM shares @ $2.75 "pursuant to a settlement agreement" entered into with Noront.

GLTA.

BaBe.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined