Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

has moved these posts to the off topic forum is without a doubt acting not in good faith of the forum.

If this was done by a President Plus, you have made an error in judgement.

If this was done by Agoracom staff assigned to monitor the NOT forum, you have made an error in judgement

Either way, I take exception to the actions.

As NOT has made an offer for FWR Anything, and i repeat anything to do with FWR is pertinent, relevevant and needed information here on this forum.

This type of censorship is uncalled for.

The individual at fault needs to be dealt with as this is taking the task way too far.

Suppression of such as has just gone on is indicative of a much greater ingrained sickness, regardless of who did the duty.

Wake up! Get Real! Get back to providing a great forum without this type of transgretion happening.

George, Andreas et all, definitely should be dealing with this issue.

I am waiting on NOT's interpretations of the BHEM done on Eagle Two, perhaps they will revisit it. I still think there's a whack of nickel nearby the Blackbirds.

Respectfully

Notster.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined