Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: sambone
almost 15 years ago
in response to donypee's message

" Noront does not want Chrome. Isn't that what they said? "

No, it isn't what " they " said at all. To my recollection, it was some dummy individual whose mouth went into gear before his " brain " did. It surely didn't come from the Noront BOD!!!

" I'll vote against the NOT BoD "

There might be a better way to send that message. Remember that this BOD of NOT was a compromise that Richard Nemis had a hand in choosing. I plan to vote for his choices only.

" I hope these NOT shares go up a few more cents. "

Well, they have today and then some. We have 8 more days until the AGM and the suggestion is that news will come out before then. If we get back to $3 FWR will be close to 75 cents. But there are too many variables to count on that. Somebody else made the point that 1 for 4 is a win/win for all of us ahead of strickly cash. Even if FWR sold out for the princely sum of $2, Noront will one day soon ( I hope ) be higher than $8. I have no idea how much FWR could sell for, but you get the picture.

Thanks for your posts and I wish you well.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links