Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Hey edgy. I get the jist of the relative valuation of the deal...thanks. I still think this deal would limit both NOT and FWR. Here's why..... For a start I have to ask, what does NOT want from FWR? the chrome? the possible Ni/Cu? the Possible PGE's? Control of the whole ring? Yes and No.

What I fear is that NOT wants control of enough of the Ni/Cu and chrome....as FAST as possible for one purpose only....to SELL it all to some entity sitting in the background, sending out instructions over their blackberries. And like some giant 'hedgie wedgie'.... poof, our potential is limited.....or more like snuffed!

For those of you rolling your eyes at such a scenerio, I suggest you at least consider the possibility of this.....

The ROF is THE most exciting play happening in Canada and has the possibility to become the next Sudbury. That right there, tells me that the long term valuation of this area could be astra-frickin-nomical! And that suggests to me that our newly, friendly BOD sees the 'opportunity' to make a very lucrative and quick killing. After all....these guys are not mine builders(the background entity) they are money makers as Mac stated. Again, it comes back to peoples motives here....and when billions hang in the balance, every trick in the book, and then some can/may/will be used.

What I hope for, is a much better picture of what we have in the ground first, instead of taking the shortest route to some limited amount of cash.

......cheers....sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007