Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to antlizzie's message

Hey antlizzie....below are quotes from Mac. You're trying to convince people that it isn't 'hostile'......with all due respect.....Get a grip!

"(Noront management) are hired guns and hired guns are not out there to find anything,they're out there to grab something," Watson says.

"There are a lot of lies in there," says Watson, in reference to Noront's release. "They (only) called me after I had left the office on Friday. You can't believe everything they say."

"I didn't think our chromite was any good. (Noront) has been saying our chromite is no good and theirs is the best so I don't understand it, really," Watson says, with measured sarcasm.

....also you state...."We all know that for the Ring of Fire to ever get taken seriously in mining circles, this play has to merge all the players into one." Well, actually that's just not true.....a lot of FWR shareholders feel that FWR can do without NOT....and be taken seriously by the mining world(especially the chrome & steel industry).

It may happen that 'ALL' the players merge into one....but it certainly isn't a given.

.......just trying to straighten out some facts.......cheers.....sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007