Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: sambone
almost 15 years ago
in response to antlizzie's message

Hey antlizzie....you make some good points. Never believe quotes in the press is worth considering. But I have read Mac's from a couple of news sources, so they could be true quotes. I get your point.

The other issue to clarify is the 'good guy, bad guy' issue. This is ONE of my stumbling blocks with the 'deal'. Some of you may have noticed that I don't trust the NOT BOD. The leopard and his spots issue for sure.

You seem to imply that some of the NOT BOD are less that straight-up. I agree....lol. You also imply that this is not necessarily a bad thing.....okaaaay...I might agree....depending on the individual. For instance.....some of the individuals involved here were also involved with AUR. The shareholders of AUR were/are not a happy group. So my red flags go up, starting at the exact moment of the proxy battle in regards to these people.

Another questionable person would be Robert Freidland. Whom most would agree he probably skipped sunday school and read Machiavelli instead. I suspect his shareholders love him for the obvious reason....they make money with him.

This is the nub of it right here for me.....will I, as a former FWR shareholder see my new NOT shares increase more than my stand alone FWR shares? Or will the NOT BOD line their pockets and dilute my investment. The history of some of the people involved says 'RED ALERT' to me.

Aside from the gamesmanship of trying to put an equitable valuation on both companies, this, to me is still THE major issue. Who do you trust?

....cheers....sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007