Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Board clutter
about 15 years ago
in response to Edgy's message

In my opinion, Edgy's discussion with 2sh1 about costs/tonne of ore extraction was not off-topic. It is but one of many variables that determines the economics of turning mineral resources (rock not yet mined) into ore (rock that turns a profit because it's mined). I made a specific exception in my post for discussions of this nature; that there were but two participants is not of concern.

The comments in that discussion about SH etc. were off-topic, and violate the six rules, but that's a separate issue.

I don't pretend to know where the lines between acceptable and unacceptable are, and I have no intention of acting as the board's censor. I am asking the board members to censor content. My post this morning was directed at those posters who do not appear to even try to assess the general relevance of their posts. If you want a chat room environment, I can supply you some links....by PM.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008