Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

REPOST:

Board clutter

posted on Jul 30, 09 10:22AM

With the huge volume of posts on this board, I'm going to ask posters to use better judgment about what is sent to this board.

Today, I'm just going to guess that 1/3 of the posts were dialog between two people. That's what PMs are for. It stands for Private Message, but you could also look at it as Personal Message.

If you made a mistake and misunderstood somebody, tell him by PM. If you're making a crack about something you think is funny, do it by PM. If you want to talk about something that's of interest only to one other person, do it by PM. Please.

Of course, if you're answering a question or making a comment that might be in direct response to one individual's post AND it would be of interest to other investors of Noront Resources, none of what I said applies.

And there's a middle ground, too. That's what the Off Topic board is for. Please use it.

Let's reserve this board for investor information.

Thanks.

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008