Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

Excellent post Hoov.

Just to add my 2 cents worth, the board has become almost useless in my opinion.

I do not have the time to read through mounds of uniformative editorial to get to the few posts that have useful content.

I know that some people including Hoov take the time to wade through all the BS because they don't want to miss something important. That's why people like Hoov are becoming frustrated.

IMHO the purpose of the board is to be a tool in doing due dilligence. Most of the stuff on this board lately bears no resemblance to that definition.

Unfortunately I am at the point where I only read posts by certain people that I have come to know have good content. The rest I ignore. This is very unfortunate because not that long ago this was a very useful board.

Please try to remember what the intention of this board was in the first place before you make a post.

Personally I think it is time for George and Agoracom to intervene and set some hard and fast rules regarding acceptable content.

Sorry if these comments offend anyone but it seems I am not alone in this thinking.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008