Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to new_guy's message

When the PP info is announced, I would not be surprised if Clarus bought some shares there.

We should have a release on the PP in the next 2 weeks. If it comes out filled with over allotment and is announced this week, that would be very bullish and those that sold shares to buy into the PP and could not get them, they would have to buy back into the public market and this will drive us up again. Anyone sitting on cash, if you see the PP filled, you may not want to wait too long to buy back in at these prices. Also, the PP filling this quickly would get the attention of other big boys. NOT being fully cashed up and aggressively going after Eagle 1 at depth can be very explosive over the next few months-hopefully, we have a very Merry Christmas but I would not be upset at a very happy Thanksgiving.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007