Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Canseco's message

Canseco

well written , I think that we should ask the names of the people on the compensation commitee and what justification they awarded the options to the board,surely not for all the ardous work performed in only two weeks.Mr. Parissoto and Mr. Irwin,beingas market savvy as they must be committed a grave error when one person negotiating re. the dissedent proxy fight and filing of same they omitted to recognize the Americans ther is a requirement with the SEC to file if you are a funt etc. when you hold five percent or more also if there are more than 5 percent of U.S. share holders the dissedent forms have to be filed with the SEC prior to the vote. I have been unable to find any such filings, fhis is required because NOT also trades on NASDQ also could not find any filings by Rosseau of any 13 G and D.You seem to be able to find Email addresses for the appropriate people please feel free to forward this to the SEC

Please login to post a reply
djo
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2008
Social Links
Private Message