Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to LTGoldBull2's message

While I agree and second your motion on having Agoracom set up a Retail Registration TAB or something similar, I also think that this may not make it to the next Annual General Meeting.

You see, the problem(s) started much longer ago than the Sept. 22 cut off date for Voting Rights in for the Oct. 28th AGM. And even though a few clowns like that Betty Don de what ever are crowing on matters legal etc. they forget that follow up to clandestine acts is part and parcle to the criminal act and thus the conesquences are equally subject to being NULL AND VOID! Just that if the follow up act is actually commited means that the Courts will have more work cut out for them in properly addressing and siutably redressing the effected Parties.

Thus, the smugness of the FOOLS like that Betty Don De what ever is truely misplaced.

On other related matters, read very carefully the latter protion of the following Bloomberg Article. It is very pertinent to our case RIGHT NOW! And it also helps explain the BoD rush to put their cart infront of their ASS! In proposint this PP at this very moment. Ill advised very WEAK PP rushed to try beat the clock ticking against the reminence of these Hedge Fund types.

I will ultimately not work for these Unprofessional, Organises SHOYSTERS. though they will try to beat Morality, otherwise known as Ethical Behavoiur. In the End they WILL FACE THE MUSIC, but untill that time they will try every ill gotten trick in the Slimy Book to inflict maximum harm on their targeted Victume.

And their Victums are ALL HONEST DECENT ETHICAL MORAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OF ALL HUMANITY!

But we are finally well into a period of RESTITUTION. Though they have made their harmful inflictions, they will finally pay just reward for their malise.

the phrase " they can't take it with them will ultimately prove correct, though they will have plenty of damage left behind!

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links