Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Canseco's message

Great composition Canseco, hope they listen!

I have my doubts with these regulators sticking their necks out for any Retail grievances against the big boys. The deal was cut, and all our votes conceded election of the slate of directors agreed upon. Best of Luck though, never say never.

I see the score 1-1 now, on these contentious issues with the insider/large shareholder for controlling interest. Compassion/Ethical vs Greed.

More than anything, I would more like to see Retail stay organized and registered, to take back our controlling interest and be represented.

We have the votes together, to propose nomination of our own Director to the Board for next years AGM. Who would best represent us but none other than RN!

Think about it, the Headline, "CEO is forced to step down, then is elected back to the BOD by the Retail Shareholders", by one voice, one block, 50+ million shares strong. We want our voice back!

Maybe registration can be setup through Agoracom, as we all have Log In priviledges. I t may be as simple as getting George to add a Register Button with simple Excel Spreadsheet of Name, Screenname, # of shares etc.

We have 10 months or so to propose a nomination by our block vote and to monitor further developments of the new BOD.

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007