Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Rosedale???
almost 16 years ago
in response to sambone's message

Lets do something really smart for a change. Lets keep our list to ourselves and keep it quiet. I have a feeling we have some power.

Its great to see D12 and Rosedale back along with many regulars today.

At the meeting it was acknowledged that we helped Nemis et al reach as good a deal as is humanly possible by Nemis and the board. We gave him the power to hang in there for us.

Our list of shareholders is important. There will be another meeting in 1 year. If the management fails to put out as we expect we will begin early and make our calls to change this management team.

The list should be kept and expanded. Each time a new investor purchases shares in the company we should ask that they submit a name and phone number to increase the size of the list.

I am not suggesting this because I am concerned about a PP or anything like that. As Rosedale says it is already in the cards and so in the sp.

We are going to protect ourselves by going to our AGM's with millions of votes "JUST IN CASE".

That being said I believe it is time for us to brush our teeth, gargle and get rid of the bad taste in our mouths. It is time for us to stop whining and get back to performing good DD and showing this Management team that we are here to back them up.

I think that it might be wise for the share holders to send a memo or letter to management to let them know that we will back them to hell if need be so long as they have our best interests at heart along with theirs and the company.

We are not just retail shareholders. We are investors so get rid of the retail nonsense. It is belittling or at least it has been until we flexed our muscles.

On another note, when I purchased these shares Windfall was it. I purchased more with E1 as most did. I was informed that I would not have to wait long. I was told a year. It has been a few now. Thats long enough for me.

I will wait longer if work is progressing and of course God willing. I will give this new team time to gel as a unit and see where they are headed.

We know the economy has played a significant role in the demise of the sp and it continues to do so. It is NOT the management. Nobody is pounding the sp down. There is buying and selling going on daily to be sure but the day trading done with this stock is insignificant.

In closing I think D12 has it right. As a matter of fact I know it. We should stop with the nonsense and begin getting to know our new management team. I would highly suggest our excellent P.R. callers begin connecting with the new guys in the office. Instead of asking for Nemis, ask for the newbies and begin to network.

Now lets get out of this hole, lets drop the doom and gloom, lets stop calling people names, lets release Richard, lets start over!

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007