Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Rosedale???
almost 16 years ago
in response to glorieux's message

Hey Glorieux.....GO MAN GO....I am reposting my last message from last night to show my support for this idea.

Why would we not be able to use the list of shareholders?

A BIG STICK

Hey fellow posters.....quite a day.....we're all exhausted so I'll make it short and sweet.

I believe Richard did the best he could given the situation.....if the BOD balance holds and the new CEO is truely independant, then we are in good shape going forward.

BUT just in case, I feel strongly that we should start immediately, to organize the retail for a quick response, should the dissidents try to pull a fast one. It is imperative that they see us on the horizon, ready to act, if we feel our company is threatened.

I fear they may think we will now go away...or...that we are all bark and can't /won't bite. I would sleep a lot better knowing that we have a plan ready to go on a MOMENTS notice. If we have to take time to re-organize, we may be too late.

...'nite ......cheers.....sambone

PS....Thanks to ALL shareholders who attended and those that reported back....THX

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007
Social Links