Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I'm sure you would be the first to recognize that while forum members are overwhealmingly 'Retail' they come from very diverse backgrounds with experiance in far reaching fields.

There is expertise on this forum and advice offered that would cost big bucks for a company to obtain. Sure some is lightweight and you always have to sort the wheat from the chaff.

A loan for home improvements that automatically increase the value of an asset, the house, can't be compared to a loan for infrastructure and mine development in an unproven area. First because a house can readily be priced and sold even in a poor market. Not so with mine development with so many unknowns.

One's equity in a house is also very easily calculated and quickly obtained on fast resale, less in poor market but pretty easy to calculate and foreclosure to recover money owned not that hard to accomplish. So what's a half built road worth? Loans for mine development are risky and very few sources for this capital and only available to very well financed companies.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message