Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Polylabel's message

I would bet that if Roseau get control there will be an immediate Flow through PP with a full wt @ $1.00 or less. This would dilute out the balance of the shareholders and reduce their average cost.

I have seen this happen in many Jr's but an undertaking of this size is unusual... but so are the imes we live in.

Second thought about Roseau canidates.... Bruce D hasn't achieved any value added in TME... in fact it has come off more than NOT and they have provided even slower results from their drilling. The other statement I remember is the Bruce told me in person at the Calgary show that only one hole was required for each anomoly... Now that is very optomistic in light of the multiple holes that have been required to track down the source of EM.... Fact is that almost all have missed on the first round of drilling, much less the first hole....

NOT stands alone on hitting on the first hole... and it wasn't untill #5 that things got interesting.

I don't like the dark forces that use the market ... I like the present managment that have been adding value via the drill bit... To me Roseau are just part of the large traders, funds, and short sellers who manipulate markets and steal others investment profits.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links