Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to longstockings's message

Evidently not!

Read CrazyDik's posting about his conversation with Rousseau's boss man. He believes that $26 Million dollars invested in shares still somehow is owned to those participating in the PP.

Somehow he's twisted things and stirred up the pot to the extent he's managed to get backing from the other participants in that PP and trying to take control. We have no idea what he's promised them in return for their support.

Anyone here have a guess as to what promises have been made, you can be certain they have been made.

My 'guess' runs along the lines of: there will be another private placement done after we replace all the management guys with our own people and release either nothing about activities or dumb stuff. Of course this will be when the price of shares gets low enough that the pp will allow averaging down so everybody is covered when 'the good stuff' gets released.

Now I could of course be completely wrong and Rousseau et al honestly want to benefit each and every shareholder of Noront in a fair and equitable manner. I'm not privy to personal conversations, like some, that would give me insight into why the proxy fight was started.

What's your guess?

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links