Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Shaquille's message

Shaquille;

I does NOT have to be a merger type arrangement and it need NOT be anything requiring advance Share Holder Approval.

Setting up an independant company with each contributing Parent company holding onto a set proportion of the shares of the new independant company based on ASSETS contributed would allow no one Parent company to have control. And they could complete the task any day they so desire.

Looking at the situation, this WILL Eventually have to happen ANYWAY!

AND doing this, only if need be, would be one of several excellent ways of ensuring that rosseau would not be able to strip Noront Resources of one of its current prime Mineralized Multi Metal/Deposits ORE BODIES.

Then the new directors of Noront (remember that we intend to keep the current Board in place) would have to prove their skill and abilities by exploring other parts of ALL Noront's Excellent land package in the Area. And they would have to do it from SCRATCH!

I would rather this NOT need to be the case. BUT if push comes to shove!

LET THE WANABE INVADERS PROVE THEMSELVES!

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links