Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Badboybill,

I disagree with your continuing negative commments.

"So instead of getting my money back I should sell and take a tax lose. You will be doing that if the current board stays in power. If they dont go your money is frozen for many years ..."

You're using scare tactics here. How do you know our money will be frozen for many years! I recall correctly, you have an uncle in the mining industry and have learned from him.... Is he advising you to back Rosseau, and to be so arrogant. I hope not.

NOT and its visionary management have the greatest potential financial return that any shareholder could want! If left alone, it's a dream investment for all under Richard's guidance.

Rosseau is leading you down a very sad path for a quick buck.

Wake up everyone. ...This is a real fight for truth and decency! Richard needs every vote to save us from this destructive grasp of power.

Cheers,

jacki79

NOT: THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD...(Still waiting).

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007
Social Links