Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

sounds like you have some real issues with NOT and you probably wont like the result of the proxy vote. If you feel that way about RN then why don't you cut your loss and take the tax write off, nobody needs that type of stress in their life. Bad enough the market is tanking and all our capital is draining away but you've got to have faith in the company to correct the slide, if you don't have the faith then put your holdings up and get out at least you'll sleep better at night. Not taking a run at you just stating the obvious. I also know of what I speak as I have made those types of decisions many times over the past forty odd years of trading.

Also FYI all you need do to find out how bad it really can get under Rosseau would be to ask any of the small shareholders of Aurelian

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2007