Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Lab - Assays
over 16 years ago
in response to Sum4All's message

We got news a while  back that there was a new lab and it was going to speed up the assay process to a TWO WEEK turn around.  The 2nd anomaly was REPORTED in a NR on 2-25-08. So also they knew about the hit even BEFORE we got the news. Now over a month later still no assays yet. Which leads me to the next conclusion below.

QUOTE:

Noront discovers new mineralization at Double Eagle

2008-02-25 15:49 ET - News Release

Mr. Richard Nemis reports

NORONT RESOURCES LTD.: EAGLE TWO HAS LANDED

Noront Resources Ltd. has discovered a second massive sulfide occurrence located two kilometers to the southwest of its Eagle One magmatic massive sulfide occurrence within its 100-per-cent-owned Double Eagle project in the McFauld's Lake area of Northeastern Ontario.

END Quote

So that being said we should have already gotten Another NR for the assays on the 2nd Hit.

I believe we are getting SET UP FOR some HUGE news to be either released all together or in NR's one after the other. (I prefer one after another)

Sum4all i think you got ESP you was reading my mind!! What does anyone else think??

Patiently waiting Trevor

Re: As I suspected...Sum4all/Rundle

Posted by: Sum4All on March 26, 2008 10:21PM

In response to: Re: As I suspected...Sum4all by Rundle

I think you are right.  There is a tremendous amount of expectation about what's coming which is why the sp stays buoyed at days end.  I still think it won't be as immediate as some do, but I will greatfully accept being proven incorrect.  I tend to think there is more to this coming announcement than most, thus it is taking longer to get it on the blocks.  We'll see

Please login to post a reply
TrevorATL
City
ATLANTA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007
Social Links