Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Laphroigh
about 17 years ago
in response to oldlady's message
I was doing some DD on FWR when I first came across Mug. Both Mug and Fwr had several jvs and at one time shared the same office. I liked what I read so I covered both of them. I checked out NOT and passed on it. I think it was single digit. I overlooked it because it was just 2 guys in an office in Toronto. I realized later that NOT was in tight with Mug and Fwr so I covered it for pennies at that time. They were all working Windfall and making hits so I figured there was a lot of gold up there somewhere. Well lo and behold here we are today feeling pretty flush brought on by the little company in Toronto that didn't even have a secretary for a while. What a trip. I started bouncing around the boards promoting these plays to anyone who'd listen. Many of them are here today and are very wealthy.  Thanks to you all who had faith in my judgement. My crowning achievement was to make at least 25 friends rich. Thanks  to all of you longs for the help and thank you Richard Nemis.....Don
Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links