Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

JCW,

I don't know what type of game you're playing here but your tone has changed very slanted toward NH's even though the facts are pointedly clear.

In the original CCAA proposal the NH's were diluting the SH's down to 2%. Then with this recent proposal by the NH's they raised the SH's percentage to 15% so the NH's are backtracking not getting more confident of a deal. By giving more to SH's that is not what happens when you are negotitating from the stronger position. Yet from your perspective it is the NH's that are controlling the situation?

If Fung has had conversations with VZ then doesn't that mean that every day that goes by we would get closer to resolution of the situation. Everyone knows we are open to settlement at the right price so the longer the NH's want to fck around in court is better for the SH's. We aren't running out of money as the NH's want everyone to believe. The entire group of NH's including their attorneys are the most disfunctional group I have ever seen. They are currently at ZERO wins legally yet they walk around like their sht doesn't stink. I am so suprised you want to look through that and side with them.

The SH's are presently sitting at 40% and for some strange reason you want us to believe the NH's are in the right and have the upper hand. WTF! You have been around here for a long time and when it comes to trading and time and sales you have had logical reasonable answers but for some reason when it comes to the NH's your logic and reason disappear. Why is that?

In addition, one other item that occured is the recent filings have put us in a position to become compliant one again in Canada on the Exchanges. When we were not compliant no one in Canada could buy shares including the NH's. Now that we have submitted the necessary filings we could get the OK to start trading fully again in Canada. I think this is a sign that we are moving forward as planned and that the NH's are going to be left behind and they know it and that is why they are making stupid offers.

What's going on here is the perfect example of "don't let a good story get in the way of the facts"!

K

Please login to post a reply
krymeariver
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2011
Social Links