Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Don-wys's message

After all that's happened with this play, and all that hasn't happened, statements such as this are plain juvenile and ridiculous. Sinister element? Give me a break. If you call the warnings of risk in this play sinister and evil you deserve to lose your money in it.

Don-wys, I'm not a big conspiracy guy but there is some traction to the thought. It would appear that a group of the current debt holders have been trying to get our arbitration claim which would give them a huge return that they rightfully shouldn't be getting.

They have sued us twice and lost each time. It appears one of the reasons the PP didn't close was because of fear of another lawsuit. To say there is no one working behind the scenes to get our claim for themselves is would be incorrect. Having these noteholders force Kry into bankruptcy and ask for the arbitration claim and control does nothing for shareholders. Having them ask for $200 million for them self and screw us is not in my best interest. Don't know about you but I still have some hope of getting my money back even if I don't make a profit.

Belittling some ones theory because it doesn't match what you think may be exactly what you are accusing newfie of.

Let me ask you this.

Do you believe there is no effort from non Kry shareholders to have Kry go BK? If you answer yes then I guess we have nowhere to go in our debate. If you answer no then how can you say there is no evil forces for shareholders working behind the scene.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links