Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to kryptoniteninja's message

"Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think there is a sinister element out there that is trying to control the tone of this board. 'All evil needs to prevail is for good men (and women) to do nothing........"

After all that's happened with this play, and all that hasn't happened, statements such as this are plain juvenile and ridiculous. Sinister element? Give me a break. If you call the warnings of risk in this play sinister and evil you deserve to lose your money in it.

I see a post also where the DD and inside stuff is going underground. Believe me I've been down that road and that is where it belongs imo, especially with this stock. For the most part there has been nothing shared that a concerned and diligent shareholder could not have gotten all by his lonesome self. Most that have slathered the accolades are ones that are too lazy to do that. Many sit on here waiting for thier itchy ears to be scratched. To deny it your head is in the sand.

Forums such as this are to provide information and opinion to enhance ones decision to MAKE MONEY in the stock concerned, not just assess the intent of the info gatherer. One must look at both sides, and use it. Did you notice the share price and recent events?

Signed...whiney board member. And no, no-bear shouldn't be banned. All members should be welcomed and opinions heard

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message