Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to cantjustread's message

I sure don't have a "warm and fuzzy" about KRY at this point. I believe that Mine most likely is correct in his summary. I don't mind anyone who feels that the game is over, to post it as such. What doesn't make sense to me is to keep posting and debating it. Game over, lights out, leave the stadium. If anyone chooses to stay and wait for any factual, positive updates, great. I have lost more than most on this play and have accepted the loss a while back. I stay on the board looking for facts that I may have missed. I also posted awhile ago that maybe it would be a good idea to refrain from posting the "my contact said", "my broker said" information. Bottom line is that the game is VERY close to over for shareholders. MY opinion is that it would be nice to now have a board where we post only updates with proven facts to share with others who choose to stay.

Please login to post a reply
longkry06
City
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/25/2010
Social Links