Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to no_bear's message

Well, Christmas day is over here in the far east, and I just awoke from my turkey induced coma to take a pee, flicked on the 'ol computer for a minute and see I've been summoned, amongst others, to make an appearance. Here it is.

* I was invited to participate in the offering, but chose not to.

* I was privy to the info that Turtle and Teut provided here to the board but did not post because I had no interest in getting shit on the way that they have been.

* The info they provided was bang on accurate as far as what they/we were provided by the players directly involved. See point above.

* I was a buyer of the stock on Friday in a big way, even knowing that the placement was unlikely to close. Call me crazy but my dad always told me never to invest more than I could afford to lose, so don't be concerned for me.

* Turkey dinner was frigging awesome. OD'd on the cranberry sauce.

* Richard called me Friday evening after the markets had closed but before Fung's affidavit hit the wires. He had just spoken to Fung.

* The CCAA filing is being done to protect shareholders. The placement could have happened but the deal was just too rich and we (shareholders), would have had to give up too much. Now we have the time to get a deal where we don't have to sell the farm in order to stay alive. The potential investors had our backs to the wall and we certainly were not negotiating from a position of strength with that Dec. 23rd date bearing down on us. The re-org will give us that time, deal with the notes and prepare for our arbitration.

* There is still a very long road ahead for those who can afford to wait it out, even though today things look pretty bleak. Apparently Fung did have a plan "B" afterall and I know that many of you are gonna say "so he can continue to get paid", well, whatever - but he wants to get good value out of this bloody mess for the retail shareholders, believe it or not.

* Turkey fart - phew-ie. Sorry.

* I'm naive, drank the Kool-Aid, yeah whatever... Fung's conversation to Richard was in part due to a question I e-mailed to Richard after the news about the CCAA filing. I asked Richard quite simply, "Richard, as I consider you more of a retail shareholder than a Company insider, where does this filing leave us?"

* The Fung affidavit confirmed the spirit of my conversation with Richard and his conversation with Fung. We have a valuable asset in our ICSID arbitration claim and the Company will use any means possible to extract that value for the benefit of shareholders.

* Big day at the cabin tomorrow... Boxing Day bash - everyone's invited - sorry for the short notice. Free booze and grub. Gotta go rest up for it.

* God Bless you all. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, 10-4 good buddies, over and out. Go love your families and your friends, be thankful for your good health if you have it and pray for those who don't. Peace.

* Oops, there's a nudder one. I'm really sorry... may have been the stuffing.

Please login to post a reply
newfiebullet
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message