Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Chappy726's message

With all the talk of multiple IP addresses/alias's/unsubstantiated allegations/ratings tampering etc., I would like to add a couple of things to the discussion.

I don't know Vette but I believe Agoracom owes him an apology unless they can prove their charge that a second alias was used to downgrade ratings. Please excuse me if I get a little sappy, but I have followed a number of stocks in the past 10 years and no-one has consistently added more content, analysis and due diligence to a stock than he has. I have followed his posts since March 2010 and SH and always found his factual comments to be accurate and his enthusiam to be genuine. I am sure he has talked with our Company (and informed us) many more times than all of us put together. I know Elmer knows him quite well and told me he thinks Vette is a very bright kid (sorry Vette - his reference not mine). He has been very good at leading the band (yeah- soft pumping!) when the info flow was slow, and very good at defending our Company when we have been under erroneous attacks by the paid bashers, and very good at taking the criticism and derogatory comments that went with it. I am sure he has held a lot of timid investors' hands with his super-posts over the past 2 years and helped build our nucleus of longs.

We have some great posters on this Board, but none more valuable than Vette, and I would like to see him back for the gloating when this is all over. I'm guessing he holds more shares than any of us individually, and probably at the lowest average cost but I believe him when he says he has not sold a share, and I'm sure he could have been out already with at least a 5 bagger.

I'm a bit surprised and disappointed that more of us are not expressing support for him. Anyway, Willy - it appears that there are some IP address issues with more than a few bloggers, and I believe Agracom needs to apologize to Vette unless they can substantiate the charge, and respectfully ask him to reconsider his withdrawal from this board. He has helped build this Board.

WG/Accountant I have stopped accumulating because I am tired of missed deadlines and I sure hope we are not heading for a combined BFS and revised RE. Start the clock now and give the Big Boys a chance to decide whether to enter the bidding. That's where our max real value is.

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message