Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Orcinus's message

I think JayJ meant that if two people set up laptops at the same coffee shop (one IP address), the IP checker tool would say that there are two people using the same IP.

Two people would need to be using the same IP address (work, coffee shop etc) at the same time AND posting on Agoracom. Of course, a person using their PC at home to make two profiles would look the same. Whaddaya do?

That said I, I think the IP checker tool might have a bug in it as there seem to be lots of 'hits' of two people using the same IP.

Keep in mind that Agoracom did find someone using 20 alias' in order to attack Vette so there is a need to be suspicious. Vette did have the G.gecko profile but got rid of it pretty much as soon as we all came over here. Big deal. If he did use it over on SH, it was for the purpose of fighting fire with fire. I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind when I've seen some of the bs going on.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and remind themselves that this is the web and there are no real policemen. Before anyone accuses anyone, they should have some clear evidence to back their claim - even if that means putting up with the subtle bashing till the leopard shows its true spots for real.

The Spanish inquisition going on here is getting a bit carried away and only serves the malevolent intent of those that sowed these seeds.

For all the talk of people doing their own DD, there seems to be a lot of panic on tap.

I'm all for dropping this subject and getting on with the CUU topic. I'm going back to my research for my post CUU plays with one eye on CUU's progress.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message