Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JamesMarkham's message

I'm not sure everyone here understands the concept of what an IP adress and how multiple accounts can be associated with it. Your account is not actually associated with your IP, at all. It comes down to where you're posting from, and what kind of internet you're using. Posting from work, home, and a random wifi at say, a coffee shop will all give you a different IP.

Similarly, anyone posting at Agora from those locations (let's say a coworker that's invested here that you didn't know owned CUU) you would show the same IP and different accounts. Similarly, if you ever have to reset your own router or anything like that in your own home, you'll be reassigned a new IP - any per chance, some one else may have had that IP and posted here.

People need to stop jumping to conclusions, and just let it go. It should be controlled, but they need to be informed before they actually make action. One can have multiple accounts under one IP because they post from the same place or chance. On the other side of the coin, the same person can have multiple accounts and post from different IP's and no one would be the wiser. For example, I could post at home, login under a different account at work and reply to myself. I'm not suggesting that's happening - but you can't use an IP check tool as some sort of hard and fast rule for multiple accounts.

Anyway, have the fundamentals changed? Nope, if anything they've gotten stronger. Will the buyout be based on fundamentals? Yes, and they'll also have no relevance to what who posts here or with how many accounts. Let's get back on topic people.

Long and strong,

Jay.J

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011