St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to aiminvestor's message

Even the trip to the Calgary meeting makes no sense.

1. McCLENAHAN, LORI - understandable

2. Whyte, Tina - Inacceptable

3. Forhane, Catherine - Inacceptable (who is she)

4. Ruskowsky, Jeffrey - Undertsandable

5. O'Rafferty, Clodagh - Inacceptable, was she not the receptionist?

Five people traveled to Washington to catch a private jet to Calgary. How did they get to Washington? I am guessing a Limo or flights. Five people is insanity because Murray was already in Calgary. Just Lori and Murray would have been 2 representatives unless Murray was already fired at the time. How much did the private jet cost?

I was told that the China trip was attended by Murray, Duncan, another director, and 2-3 wives. Again, wives should not travel on shareholder dime and two people is all that should have gone. I know that Murray is your family Molson but this is all part of the abuse. Lori ultimately signed off on this trip. And why wouldn't she because she was doing far worse herself!

When there was trips to Peru how many people travelled? Was there not a trip to Europe? How many people travelled then. Was there not a series of Montreal trips? I wonder how much booze my money bought for friennds and family of SLI officers and directors.

IMO, every single director and office of SLI failed shareholders. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

The sad part of this is that it is not criminal. Ethically horrendous but not criminal.

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message