St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Sculpin,

I despair sometimes, we try and engage wth the company so that those investors that want answers have a chance of receiving them, and then, before any reply is given (I doubted it will arrive, and more so now) people run off on tangents on old issues instead of focusing on the main issue.

We know SLI monitor these boards, so they will have read every post here since my email, and the chances of a reply must have gone from minute to microscopic. Such a shame, as some people want answers, I've written it off but others haven't.

With regards to the Chinese trip, it was just another paid promo, had the drill results been good there would have been strong buying in Canada, USA, and Eurpope, there was no reason to go to China. How could that trip "save SLI", when it was all down to the drill results?

SLI's promotional and IR expenditure is in the accounts, it was positively huge (IMO) and looks way too big for a junior exploration company that should be investing in the ground rather than in trips.  As I recall there were two visits to Europe, and some visits to the USA, in addition to the famous private jet trip from Bellingham to Calgary that surely would have been quicker and a lot cheaper from YVR airport?

By going off on tangents about global financial conspiracies, it only dilutes and confuses the focus on the main issue.

Please login to post a reply
aiminvestor
City
London
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/01/2008
Social Links